New TLT measurements in the Netherlands now go up to 40kms (25 miles) and find lake surfaces non-uniform with the Geoid surface. The surface of Lake Balaton (Hungary) and Lake Ijssel (Netherlands) are non convex and the curvature is not detectable. As all large bodies of water should follow the geo-potential surface. We definitely proved that the WGS84 model is incorrect.
News & Updates
- Final results: FECORE measurements disprove the WGS84 model by proving flat lake surface!
- Flat Earth Denver Conference – 2018
- Independent Research Group Finds Lake Ijssel Doesn’t Curve with Earth, Sets Terrestrial Laser Target Record
- Sagnac Projects Both Will Go Active
- Member Interaction and New Ways to Communicate