NOTICE OF LIABILITY
REGARDING COVID-19 MEASURES
SILENCE IS ACQUIESCENCE, AGREEMENT AND DISHONOR
THIS IS A SELF-EXECUTING CONTRACT
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT
APPLICABLE TO ALL SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS
name of govt/corporate officer acting as Member of the of the House of Representatives State of Utah and acting as the man or woman
___________________________ acting as Governor of the State of Utah and acting as the man
AND successors yet to be named, acting as role of those yet to be named and as the man or woman
___________________________________, sui juris, _____________________, hereby claiming all rights nunc pro tunc [Claimant Name] [man or woman]
NOTICE TO RESPONDENTS/LIBELLEES
IT IS NOT CLAIMANT/LIBELLANT’S INTENTION TO HARASS, INTIMIDATE, OFFEND, CONSPIRE, BLACKMAIL, COERCE, OR CAUSE ANXIETY, ALARM OR DISTRESS.
THIS DOCUMENT AND ATTACHMENTS ARE PRESENTED WITH HONORABLE AND PEACEFUL INTENTIONS AND ARE EXPRESSLY FOR YOUR BENEFIT TO PROVIDE YOU WITH DUE PROCESS AND A GOOD FAITH OPPORTUNITY TO STATE A VERIFIED CLAIM.
Daniel Chap. IV verse 17.
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demaund by the word of the Holy ones: to the intent that the liuing may know, that the most High ruleth in the kingdome of men, and giueth it to whomsoeuer hee will, and setteth vp ouer it the basest of men.
WHEREAS that it appears that there is a global agenda to implement so-called COVID-19 MEASURES; and
WHEREAS, it appears the said agenda is being or will be carried out on the landmass of the STATE OF UTAH, USA including but not limited to underwater areas, commonly known as “UTAH,”; and
WHEREAS, it appears that there is an agenda of false information regarding contamination, preventative measures, costs, health, safety, and other various matters or considerations, resulting in direct or indirect effects of the so-called COVID-19 MEASURES or some of the components, or both, including, but not limited to, so- called 6 ft. social distancing, business closures, restrictions on gathering, restrictions of movement, fines, mandatory wearing of face coverings, restrictions against close physical contact, forced isolation of men or women over 60, forced isolation of people deemed sick, mandatory vaccination and COVID-19 testing, any extensions of adaptations under the so named “color coded risk phases” collectively referred to as “COVID-19 MEASURES,”; and
WHEREAS, that it appears that the false information agenda is being used to mislead unsuspecting men and women, government officials, legislators, law makers, public health officials, et al., with the aim of implementing illegal mandates and restrictions, directives or other rules against the interests of the people to whom it applies; and
WHEREAS, that is appears that alternative hypotheses regarding the causality of the extensive cluster of symptoms called “COVID-19” have been routinely censored by the mainstream media and various professional organizations and disregarded as “conspiratorial” and dangerous to human health; and
WHEREAS, it appears some or all of the various forms of harm caused by the implementation of the so-called COVID-19 MEASURES and/or some of their components, including but not limited to so-called social distancing, closing businesses, limiting freedom of movement, limiting peaceful assembly or gatherings. limiting freedom of person to person contact can be considered a tort and are compensable by law; and
WHEREAS, a man, woman, or person with full knowledge of a potential harm, whether caused directly by the man, woman, or person or not, and that man, woman, or person is endowed with the ability and or duty to act upon the said knowledge in a way to avoid or otherwise mitigate the potential harm, and fails to do said actions, is liable for the inevitable harm caused, and or may be found negligent where there is a duty of care ; and
WHEREAS, it appears that the implementation of the so-named COVID-19 MEASURES and those involved such as the so-named Center for Disease Control “CDC,” Human Health Services “HHS,” National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases “NIAID,” Utah Department of Health “UDOH”, the Governor of the STATE OF UTAH, the Lt. Governor of the
STATE OF UTAH et al., without limits, are violating and breaching natural law, common law, laws, constitutions, federal laws and ordinances, codes, oaths of office, legal and lawful proceedings and thus decommissioning themselves as being unfit to set safety regulations, licensing and accreditation abilities for any nation, domestic and non-domestic; and,
WHEREAS, it appears any man, woman, organization, institution, agency, non-profit, corporation, industry that relies on, accepts, and or abides by any so-named “report and orders” of any regulatory agency, the so-named CDC, HHS, NIAID, UDOH, Governor, Lt. Governor, et al as having any regulatory powers of authority and ability to control, determine, and enforce COVID-19 MEASURES 18 U.S. Code § 2382 – Misprision of Treason and the so-named “Nuremberg Defense” just following orders, by committing crime, treason, fraud, medical fraud, medical treatment and human experimentation without the informed consent of the men, women and children; and,
WHEREAS, it is a fundamental legal principle that no one is above the law, including, but not limited to, all government actors. Any government immunity clause applies only to government actors when they perform their duties in good faith and that there is a verdict on officials who are held liable for acts or failure to take required actions.
THEREFORE I, __________________________________________Claimant/Libellant, do hereby issue, and serve by deliver, this instant contractual NOTICE OF LIABILITY regarding COVID-19 MEASURES to the above named and unnamed Respondents/Libellees as the situation requires.
I Corinthians Chap III verses 16-17
16Knowe yee not that yee are the Temple of God is holy, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17If any man defile the Temple of God, him shall God destroy: for the Temple of God is holy, which Temple ve are.
This instant Contract, hereinafter known as the “Contract” initiated by Respondents/Libellees (see Exhibit 1 and Exhibit 2), is created pursuant to the signatory’s right of contract. The terms “you,” “your,” and “yours” refers to each Respondent/Libellee named and additional Respondents/Libellees yet to be named in the Contract individually and collectively. You agree that no claim of interest in the Contract shall be assumed other than as expressly represented hereunder, and that the Contract shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the agreement of the parties as expressly stated hereunder. You agree that all words in this Contract are as the Claimant/Libellant understands them.
Restriction of Jurisdiction
You agree that the Contract shall not be deemed to be subject to the laws of the Federal Government, any State, political subdivision thereof, nor any other legal fiction, procedural process, political construct, nor any other jurisdiction, real or imagined, unless such election is voluntarily made in writing by the Claimant/Libellant or his/her agents(s). You agree that no person(s) shall have powers, interest or authority to amend, alter, modify or terminate the Contract without the expressed written consent of the Claimant.
Joining the Contract
It is agreed that a joinder fee shall be established in the amount of Ten Million United States Dollars per each action, of a party not named herein, which attempts to impair this Contract or stultify any of the parties thereto; and that this fee shall be due from said party. It is agreed that any party that fails to timely pay a True Bill agrees to a right of lien having been created and perfected against that party.
Guarantees & Waiver of benefits
Guarantees for this instant action are the 1611 King James Bible, the Utah State Oath of Office, the Common Law and Law Merchant, the Uniform Commercial Code, the Constitution of the United States and case law.
The Claimant/Libellant does not claim any benefit of said Guarantees, which are included solely as a reference to the law and conduct of named and unnamed Respondents/Libellees. Bible references are exclusively from the 1611 King James Bible and are used because they are sworn of an oath, rather than the so-called authorized version, which reads the same but is technically different when written due to the spellings. The use of Bible references in this instant action are for jurisdictional purposes, and no adherence or non-adherence to any organized religious group, including but not limited to registered corporate organizations, on the part of the Claimant/Libellant may be assumed.
II Corinthians Chap IIII verse 2
2But haue renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftines, nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the trueth, commending our selues to euery mans conscience, in the sight of God.
PLAIN STATEMENT OF FACTS
- Living men, women and children are the highest jurisdiction of law on the Earth.
- The Living men, women and children do not give consent to release control of their bodies, sovereignty, autonomy, natural rights, intent and will to any entity, organization, authority figures that give rise to harm.
- The Living men, women and children do not give consent to allowing their lives to be infringed upon in the pursuit of life liberty and happiness. Nor do the Living men, women and children give consent of their bodies for unholy manipulation or medical perversions of any kind, the DNA, cellular, tissue, whole body, mind and spirit manipulation that comes from exposures to COVID-19 testing, harmful vaccine material, electromagnetic radiation of all kinds, ingesting, injecting, embedding, micro-needling, tattooing of any chemicals, metals, adjuvants, preservatives, genetic materials of animal, human, viral, microbes, without limits, are all strictly forbidden and goes against the nature of man, common law, laws of creation, nature’s law, laws of nature, God’s laws.
- The Common Law is the highest jurisdiction of man-made law and jurisprudence for the men and women sojourning on the landmass commonly referred to as the United States of America.
- The United States Constitution is the supreme contract for the men, women and children sojourning on the landmass commonly referred to as the United States of America.
The Law Merchant is tied to the Common Law and is the highest jurisdiction of man-made law for the men and women residing on the landmass of the United States of America, including, but not limited to submerged areas, and the land mass known as “UTAH” concerning commerce and associated contracts, bills, commercial instruments, jurisprudence et al.
- STATE OF UTAH is acting as the ultimate corporate parent under D-U-N-S number 009094301.
- UTAH DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH is acting as corporate subsidiary under D-U-N-S number 959347972.
The Uniform Commercial Code is a code accepted or partially accepted by agreement of the various jurisdictions regarding commercial contracts, commercial instruments, transactions, et al.
All elected or appointed officers of the STATE OF UTAH must give their oath as follows:
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, obey, and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the STATE OF UTAH, and that I will discharge the duties of my office with fidelity. To support and obey the Constitution of the United States is to safeguard the rights as stated in the Constitution of the United States of the men and women living on the landmass of the STATE OF UTAH, USA including but not limited to underwater areas, commonly known as “UTAH”.
No assumption can be made that the men and women referred to in this paragraph are persons under a lower jurisdiction. The men and women in this contract are men and women in Law Merchant.
- The Utah governor and most all Utah state officials place their left hand on the Bible as they give their oath of office. This contract recognizes that Law Merchant, Common Law, the Constitution of the United States and US case law are all based upon the principles of law stated in the Bible.
- For any Respondents/Libellees who have sworn an oath of office in true allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America, the Claimant hereby accepts that oath of office, and all acts of the Respondents/Libellees that are contrary to the oath of office, then bring in fact the oath is in jeopardy.
Numbers Chap. XXX.
1 And Moses spake vnto the heads of the tribes, concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded.
2 If a man vowe a vow vnto the LORD, or sweare an othe to bind his soule with a bond: he shall not breake his word, hee shall doe according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth.
Leuiticus Chap. V.
3 Or if he touch the vncleannesse of man, whatsoeuer vncleannesse it be that a man shalbe defiled withall, and it be hid from him, when he knoweth of it, then he shalbe guilty.
4 Or if a soule sweare, pronouncing with his lips to do euill, or to do good, whatsoeuer it be that a man shall pronounce with an oath, and it be hid from him, when he knoweth of it, then he shalbe guilty in one of these.
5 And it shalbe when he shalbe guiltie in one of these things, that he shall confesse that hee hath sinned in that thing.
- 25 CFR § 11.448 – Abuse of office states: A person acting or purporting to act in an official capacity or taking advantage of such actual or purported capacity commits a misdemeanor if, knowing that his or her conduct is illegal, he or she: (a) Subjects another to arrest, detention, search, seizure, mistreatment, dispossession, assessment, lien or other infringement of personal or property rights; or (b) Denies or impedes another in the exercise or enjoyment of any right, privilege, power or immunity.
- The implementation of the so-called COVID-19 MEASURES are based on false data, emotion, ignorance of scientific facts and conflicts of interest.
- Providing anyone with false information, manufacturing fraudulent items or devices, or participating in any way with regard to the provision of false information regarding the measures taken is committing unethical acts and inducement of fraud.
- When it has been proven by tacit agreement or otherwise that the COVID-19 MEASURES which have been implemented in the STATE OF UTAH are without any basis in scientifically demonstrable experiments and/or are an agenda of commercial institutes such as the United Nations World Health Organization and the US Centers for Disease Control which are commercial institutions then the COVID-19 MEASURES are an assault upon the rights, privacy, welfare, health, freedoms and right to equitable contracts of the men, women and children residing in the territory of the United States of America, including but not limited to underwater areas, and the land commonly known as “UTAH”.
Deuteronomy Chap. XVII. 6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death, be put to death: but at the mouth of one witnesse he shall not bee put to death.
Deuteronomy Chap. XIX 15 One witnesse shall not rise vp against a man for any iniquitie, or for any sinne, in any sinne that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be stablished.
S. Matthew Chap. XVIII.
16 But if he will not heare thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses, euery will be established.
II Corinthians Chap. XIII.
1 This is the third time I am comming to you: in the mouth of two or three witnesses shal euery be established.
To the Hebrewes Chap. X.
28 Hee that despised Moses Lawe, died without mercy, vnder two or three witnesses.
CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERS TO CONTRACT
Point of Law
All contracts commence with an offer and only become binding upon acceptance. See: Farnsworth on Contracts, 2004 by E. Allen Farnsworth, Third Edition, Aspen Publishers. ISBN: 9780735541429, volume 1.
Binding Contract This International Commercial Claim/Lien Within the Admiralty Private Agreement and Disclosures, Notice of Liability with all attachments comprises a binding contract between Respondents/Libellees and the Claimant/Libellant for the purpose of establishing the honorable terms of the contract that you proposed, and eliminating faulty assumptions. It is referred to herein as the “Contract” although it is an inland claim which, when perfected, will constitute a lien against the parties as described hereunder. This Contract supersedes any and all previous agreements, whether expressed or tacit, between the parties.
Agreement & Waiver of Rights
If you agree with all of the terms of the Contract, you need not reply. Your silence will constitute your agreement and acceptance of all the terms, statements and provisions hereunder as your complete understanding and agreement with the Claimant/Libellant and your waiver of any and all rights, remedies and defenses of protest, objection, rebuttal, argument, appeal and controversy for all time. You agree that your agreement, having been granted knowingly, voluntarily and with full disclosure, settles all matters finally and forever, and cannot be withdrawn.
Disagreement & Failure to Reply
You may disagree with any of the terms of the Contract by stating a verified claim with particularity (see Offer of Immunity—Stating a Claim below). You and the Claimant/Libellant agree that a reply which is not verified, or a reply from a third-party agent lacking first-hand knowledge of the facts, will constitute your “failure to reply” as defined herein. If you fail to reply or state a claim by the indicated Effective Date, the Contract will become binding and fully enforceable in the admiralty venue as a maritime lien subject to levy, distraint, distress, certificate of exigency, impound, execution and all other lawful and or commercial remedies.
Offer of Immunity—Stating a Claim
You may avoid all liability and obligations under this Contract by simply replying no later than the Effective Date with a verified statement that proves any claim that you may have against the Claimant/Libellant or Claimant/Libellant’s interests. Your statement must be sworn to be true under penalty of perjury and supported by certified factual evidence and verified proof.
Alternatively, you may reply with a point-by-point rebuttal of the attached Affidavit, sworn to be true, to which you attach certified factual evidence.
In the event you decline this good faith Offer of Immunity, you agree with all terms, facts, statements and provisions in this Contract and your obligations hereunder.
Administrative Remedy Under Verified Seal
The Contract constitutes the Claimant/Libellant’s administrative remedy pursuant to your offer(s) “to implement COVID-19 MEASURES” If you fail to reply or fail to state a verified superior claim by the Effective Date as described, you agree that the Claimant/Libellant has exhausted his/her administrative remedy (his/her procedure to negotiate a satisfactory mutual settlement) and has stated a claim upon which relief can be granted.
Opportunity to Exhaust Your Administrative Remedy
If you fail to state a verified claim by the Effective Date as described, you agree that you have failed to, and are forever barred from (“estoppel”), exhausting your administrative remedy, and therefore can never seek judicial intervention regarding the Contract now or at any time in the future.
Joining the Contract
You and the Claimant/Libellant agree that the joinder fee for any party not currently named on the Contract, seeking the privilege of joining the Contract, is hereby established at Ten Million United States Dollars per each attempt/event of impairment.
Terms of Reply
As with any administrative process, you may rebut the statements and claims in the Affidavit by executing a verified reply, point-by-point with evidence that is certified to be true and in affidavit form, correct and complete, to be received by Claimant no later than 5:00 PM on the Effective Date.
The terms “non-performance” and “failure to perform” are defined to mean failure to perform any obligation under this Contract on or before the Effective Date including, but not limited to, “failure to reply” to this Contract as that term is defined herein, failure to exhibit evidence of a superior claim upon request, purporting an unverified statement to be a claim, failure to verify a claim within twenty-four (24) hours of demand, failure to honor a pre-existing and or superior claim, and any other failure to perform an obligation under the terms and provisions of the Contract.
Failure to Reply
The term “failure to reply” means your failure by the Effective Date to reply to this Contract (silence) or “insufficiency of reply” as that term is defined herein. You agree that failure to reply conveys your agreement with all of the terms and provisions of the Contract.
Insufficiency of Reply
The terms “insufficiency of reply” and “insufficient reply” are defined to mean a response which is received by the Effective Date, but which fails to rebut any of the established terms, provisions, statements or claims in the Contract, or offers blanket denials, unsupported rebuttals, inapposite rebuttals such as “not applicable” or equivalent statements, declarations of counsel and or other third parties who lack first-hand material factual knowledge, and or any rebuttal which lacks verification, or fails to exhibit supportive evidence certified to be true, correct, complete and certain under full commercial liability. You agree that any such response is deemed to be legally and lawfully insufficient to rebut the established statements in the Contract, thereby conveying your agreement with all of the terms and provisions of the Contract.
You may admit to all statements and claims in the Contract by simply remaining silent. The parties herein agree that failure to reply or insufficiency of reply as defined herein constitutes agreement with all terms, provisions, statements, facts and claims in the Contract.
qui tacet consentire videtur
“Silence can only be equated with fraud where there is a legal or moral duty to speak, or where an inquiry left unanswered would be intentionally misleading…”
U.S. v. Tweel, 550 F.2d 297, 299 (1977), quoting U.S. v. Prudden, 424 F.2d 1021, 1032 (1970).
“When circumstances impose duty to speak and one deliberately remains silent, silence is equivalent to false representation.”
Fisher Controls International, Inc. v. Gibbons, 911 S.W. 2d 135 (1995).
“When a person sustains to another a position of trust and confidence, his failure to disclose facts that he has a duty to disclose is as much a fraud as an actual misrepresentation.” Blanton v. Sherman Compress Co., 256 S.W. 2d 884 (1953).
Silence activates estoppel, pursuant to Carmine v. Bowen, 64 A. 932.
UCC Section 2-201. Formal Requirements; Statute of Frauds.
- Except as otherwise provided in this section a contract for the sale of goods for the price of $500 or more is not enforceable by way of action or defense unless there is some writing sufficient to indicate that a contract for sale has been made between the parties and signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought or by his authorized agent or broker….
- Between merchants if within a reasonable time a writing in confirmation of the contract and sufficient against the sender is received and the party receiving it has reason to know its contents, it satisfies the requirements of subsection (1) against such party unless written notice of objection to its contents is given within 10 days after it is received.
The offer(s) from Respondent(s)/Libellee(s) to implement the COVID-19 MEASURES and implementation of the so named color coded risk phases including but not limited to the new normal of enforcing, directing or advising continuation of portions of the COVID-19 MEASURES as a permanent part of life at or near the private dwelling and or workplace of the Claimant/Libellant is the commencement of a contract negotiation, or meeting of the minds. The Contract becomes binding upon unconditional acceptance or performance.
Performance and Acceptance of Offer to Contract under Reservation of Rights
The Claimant/Libellant reserves the right not to be compelled to perform under any contractual agreement that has not been fully disclosed in the prescribed form as herein claimed.
Terms of Conditional Acceptance
I, ________________________________________, Claimant/Libellant, hereby notices Respondents/Libellees that your offer to contract is formally conditionally accepted under reservation of all immutable and natural rights nunc pro tunc without prejudice, whether expressed or not, and upon full disclosure of any and all perils involved with the COVID-19 MEASURES and any of its components and/or extensions, and upon a point-by-point rebuttal of the attached Affidavit, to which you attach certified factual evidence sworn to be true.
If the Respondent/Libellee should fail to meet the requirements as defined in the section Insufficiency of Reply, it shall constitute your full agreement with the following contractual terms in all jurisdictions:
- COVID-19 MEASURES may not be implemented on the land commonly known as “UTAH” and including but not limited to underwater areas and in the territory known as the United States of America,
- The Claimant/Libellant only agrees to full withdrawal of all COVID-19 MEASURES and false notices, without residual components by the Respondents/Libellees. Any other offer is rejected because it causes damage.
- The mentioned and unnamed further Respondents/Libellees must immediately withdraw from the public media as they organize local and statewide information meetings to inform the public completely without any restraint with regard to factual information.
- Respondents/Libellees accept full liability for all damage caused by COVID-19 MEASURES, for which remedies can be applied for according to tort, criminal law, strict liability, negligence and/or dangerous activities.
- COVID-19 MEASURES and any of its components and/or extensions, if already implemented in the territory of the United States of America including but not limited to underwater areas, and the land commonly known as “UTAH”, must be removed within 10 days of the date of the binding administrative decision as defined herein.
- COVID-19 MEASURES and any of its components and/or extensions, if already implemented in the territory of the United States of America including but not limited to underwater areas, and the land commonly known as “UTAH” that have not been removed within 10 days of the date of the binding administrative decision as defined in this decision, are considered a crime against the people and can be recovered from the Respondents/Libellees Persons with all legal remedies.
- A fee schedule of $50,000.00 (Fifty thousand US Dollars) per day for each day of continued COVID-19 MEASURES with all associated components after the expired period of defense, entering an infringement on or near the Claimant/Libellant’s private home and/or workplace, is due of the Respondents/Libellees to the Claimant/Libellant or to another party or organization, if specified in writing by the Claimant.
- In the event of non-payment of fees within thirty days of receipt of a True Bill you agree to a lien against you, subject to levy, deprivation, emergency, seizure, execution, and any other legal and/or commercial remedies
- Aiding and abetting the implementation of the COVID-19 MEASURES and any of its components and/or extensions is an act of betrayal for those under oath.
All replies must be received by the Effective Date, which is fourteen (14) days from the postmark date of this Contract. All replies must be verified. See Terms of Reply under CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERS TO CONTRACT.
All replies must be sent to the postal locations of the following two (2) Witnesses:
Witness 1 [print] (mailing address) (city) (state)
Witness 2 [print] (mailing address) (city) (state)
ABATEMENT OF ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
If the Respondents/Libellees discover any errors and omissions or defects, legal or otherwise, in or related to this instrument, Respondents/Libellees are required to notice the Claimant/Libellant at the required postal location(s), by Registered or Certified Mail, with a point-by-point description of any such errors and omissions or defects for correction within three (3) days of receiving this Notice, or forever agree to the lawful execution of this Notice as a matter of the public record.
If additional time is required for replying, a request must be received by the Claimant/Libellant in the prescribed form at the postal locations herein within the three (3) days allotted or be forever barred from contest under the doctrine or maxim of Collateral Estoppel.
TRESPASS UPON PRIVATE CONTRACT
Any collateral attack on this Contract is in bad faith and is a criminal trespass.
AGREEMENT AND WAIVER OF RIGHTS
If the Respondents/Libellees agree with all of the statements herein, a reply is not necessary.
If Respondents/Libellees choose to remain silent, Respondents/Libellees agree and accept all of the terms, statements and provisions herein as their complete understanding and agreement with Claimant/Libellant and their waiver of any and all immunities, rights, remedies and defenses of protest, objection, rebuttal, argument, appeal and controversy for all time.
Respondents/Libellees may admit to all statements and claims in this Notice, which comprises a binding contract, by simply remaining silent.
This Contract is instantly self-executing upon issuance due to the failure by Respondents/Libellees to reply or perform as defined above. Respondents/Libellees agree to be bound by all of the terms of the Contract commencing on the date of default.
Confession of Judgment – Binding Administrative Judgment
The Respondents/Libellees are entitled to a Notice of Default. In consideration, Respondents/Libellees agree to accept a Notice of Default as Binding Administrative Judgment (herein after “Judgment”) certifying Respondents/Libellees’ agreement with all terms, statements, facts and provisions in the Contract. Since Judgment is issued when a party waives the right to reply, all parties to this Agreement agree to be bound in perpetuity by any and all such Judgments which may be issued regarding the Contract.
The Respondents/Libellees cannot recover, directly or indirectly, losses incurred, due to any terms of this Contract, from their customers or constituents. Any Respondent/Libellee will be absolved of all liability, including all outstanding amounts billed, when all COVID-19 MEASURES and any of its components and/or extensions described herein have been lifted.
The Respondents/Libellees have been served this Notice, including but not limited to the enclosed Exhibit, Affidavit and Bill of Lading, all of which constitute full disclosure of the COVID-19 MEASURES as of the date of this Notice. This Notice in full will be made available to anyone who chooses to use it in a subsequent claim regarding COVID-19 MEASURES and any effect thereof, directly or indirectly causing harm of any kind to anyone or anything.
Respectfully, govern yourself accordingly.
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL; NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT
AS ABOVE SO BELOW
It is written, “If they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drinke, then shalt thou say vnto them,
Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Yee shall certainely drinke.”
“Thy kingdome come. Thy will be done, in earth, as it is in heauen.”
I, __________________________________________________ herein “Claimant/Libellant,” do herewith affirm and declare under my unlimited commercial liability that I am competent and of lawful age to state the matters set forth herein, that they are true, correct, complete, not intended to be misleading. They are admissible as evidence, and in accordance with my best firsthand knowledge, understanding and belief.
All rights reserved without prejudice.
Dated this ____________ day of ___________ in the Year Two Thousand _____________.
[day – written] [month – written] [year – written]
Claimant/Libellant [print] [autograph]
Witness [autograph] Witness [autograph]
Before me, the undersigned notary, appeared _______________________________________________, known to me to be the one whose name is subscribed above, and acknowledged execution of the same for the purposes therein contained.
Witness my hand and official seal this ______ day of _______________________, 20____.
NOTARY PUBLIC My Commission Expires:
I, ____________________________________, hereinafter “Affirmant,” do solemnly affirm, declare and state as follows:
Affirmant is competent to state the matters set forth herein.
Affirmant has knowledge of the facts stated herein.
All the facts herein are true, correct, complete and admissible as evidence, and if called upon as a witness, Affirmant will testify to their veracity.
Plain statement of facts
- PUBLIC DECLARATIONS
- On February 4th, 2020 The Secretary of Human Health Services, Alex M. Azar II issued “Notice of Declaration under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act for medical countermeasures against COVID-19 and issued this Declaration pursuant to section 319F-3 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247d-6d) to provide liability immunity for activities related to medical countermeasures against COVID-19.”
- On March 6th, 2020 Governor Gary R. Herbert (with all respondents concurring) issued the Utah Executive Order 2020-1 “Declaring a State of Emergency Due to Infectious Disease COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus” and made the following statements including but not limited to:
- WHEREAS, COVID-19, a respiratory disease that can result in serious illness or death, is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which is a new strain of coronavirus that had not been previously identified in humans and can easily spread from person to person;
- WHEREAS, The CDC identifies the potential public health threat posed by COVID-19 both globally and in the United States as “high,” and has advised that person-to-person spread of COVID-19 will continue to occur globally, including within the United States;
- WHEREAS, As of March 6, 2020, the CDC indicates there are over 100,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 worldwide, with over 200 of those cases in the United States;
- On March 11th, 2020 the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the novel coronavirus outbreak to be a global pandemic.
- On March 16th, 2020 the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced their policy regarding COVID-19 lab testing to operate under either “Emergency Utilization Authorization” or state oversight and authorization of COVID-19 tests; to allow the fast and unhindered release of COVID-19 testing to the market to handle the declared pandemic.
- On March 27th, 2020 Governor Gary R. Herbert (with all respondents concurring) issued “THE GOVERNOR’S CORONAVIRUS DIRECTIVE FOR UTAH” implementing the COVID-19 MEASURES stating:
- “I expect all Utah residents and businesses to follow these directives. They are necessary to keep Utah residents safe during the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. They will certainly result in disruptions to our lives, and that cannot be avoided. Those disruptions are a critical part of keeping ourselves safe. Following these directives now will avoid greater hardship later.”
- DIRECTIVES FOR INDIVIDUALS
- All individuals
- Stay at home as much as possible.
- Work from home whenever possible.
- Encourage socializing by phone and video chats.
- Self-quarantine for 14 days after traveling or being exposed to an individual presenting symptom of illness consistent with COVID-19.
- Engage in appropriate social distancing, including:
- maintaining a 6-foot distance at all times from other individuals when in public;
- not shaking hands with other individuals;
- not visiting friends or family without urgent need;
- not attending any gathering of any number of people, except for members of the same household or residence.
- Follow strict hygiene standards, including:
- washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- using hand sanitizer frequently;
- avoiding touching your face;
- covering coughs or sneezes (e.g., into the sleeve or elbow, not hands);
- regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces (e.g., buttons, door handles, counters, light switches);
- following any other standards promulgated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Utah Department of Health, and applicable local health departments.
- Help others as reasonably appropriate to practice all the same principles.
- High-Risk Individuals: “High-risk individual” means any individual who is age 60 or older, or any individual with a serious underlying medical condition.
- Interactions with High-Risk Individuals
- Limit physical interactions with high-risk individuals.
- Limit visits to hospitals, nursing homes, and other residential care facilities
- Actions by High-Risk Individuals
- Limit travel to only essential travel, as defined below, including to perform work if you cannot telework.
- Limit visiting friends or family without urgent need.
- Limit physical interactions with other high-risk individuals, except for members of your household or residence.
- Limit recreational travel.
- Limit attending gatherings of any number of people outside your household or residence.
- Do not visit hospitals, nursing homes, or other residential care facilities.
- Do not attend school outside the home.
- Do not arrange or participate in in-person playdates or similar activities.
- Do not allow children on public playground equipment.
- Food Directives
- Do not dine out except for carryout or delivery.
- Schools may send home food.
- Time Spent Outside
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet away from another person at all times while outside.
- Exercise outside while maintaining 6-foot distance from another person and without touching common areas.
- Do not congregate at trailheads and other outdoor spaces.
- Do not travel to, or participate in activities at, any of the following locations:
- places of public amusement or public activity; public swimming pools; or gyms, and fitness centers.
- Limit travel only to essential travel.
- Essential travel means travel to:
- safely relocate by an individual whose home or residence is unsafe including individuals who have suffered or are at risk of domestic violence or for whom the safety, sanitation or essential operations of the home or residence cannot be maintained;
- care for a family member or friend in the same household or another household, including transporting family members or friends;
- transport a child according to existing parenting time schedules or other visitation schedules pertaining to a child in need of protective services;
- care for pets, including travel to a veterinarian;
- seek emergency services;
- obtain medications and medical services;
- donate blood;
- obtain food, including delivery or carry-out services, beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), and other grocery items, gasoline, supplies required to work from home, and products needed to maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of homes and residences, businesses, and personally owned vehicles, including automobiles and bicycles;
- perform work if you cannot telework;
- engage in recreational and outdoor activities;
- laundromats and dry cleaners; and
- return to a home or place of residence.
- Recreational and Outdoor Activities and Parks
- Remain at least six feet apart from individuals from other households while engaging in outdoor activities (e.g., walking, hiking, running, biking, driving for pleasure, hunting, or fishing).
- Do not congregate at trailheads, parks, or other outdoor spaces.
- Do not engage in close-contact or team sports.
- Do not go to or engage in activities at a state park located outside the county in which you reside (the availability of national parks will be determined in consultation with the National Park Service and the county in which the park is located).
- Limits on Accessing Health Care: Quoted from the STATE PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER:
- “NOW, THEREFORE, I, Joseph K. Miner, M.D., Executive Director of the Utah Department of Health, hereby order that, effective as of 12:01 a.m. on March 25, 2020, all licensed health-care professionals and all licensed health-care facilities shall postpone all elective surgeries and procedures in accordance with version 3.15.20 of the CMS Adult Elective Surgery and Procedures Recommendations, promulgated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services on March 18, 2020. This Order shall remain in effect until 11:59 p.m. on April 25, 2020, unless otherwise modified, amended, rescinded, or superseded.”
- Exemptions to Directives for Individuals: Individuals without a home who may move between emergency shelters, drop-in centers, and encampments. Otherwise, law-abiding residents of encampments under ten people should not be subject to disbandment by state or local government; however, individuals experiencing homelessness may be abated to maintain public health as per local health departments.
- These directives as listed above violate the constitutional rights of the Affirmant as per:
- UTAH CONSTITUTION, ARTICLE I DECLARATION OF RIGHTS Section 1. [Inherent and inalienable rights.] All men have the inherent and inalienable right to enjoy and defend their lives and liberties; to acquire, possess and protect property; to worship according to the dictates of their consciences; to assemble peaceably, protest against wrongs, and petition for redress of grievances; to communicate freely their thoughts and opinions, being responsible for the abuse of that right.
- THE IMPACT OF THE DIRECTIVES ON THE MEN AND WOMEN OF UTAH
- Unemployment in the STATE OF UTAH has increased from 2% in January (pre-COVID-19 MEASURES) had gotten as high as 10.4% in April 2020 and is now around 5.1% in July 2020.Unemployment has acute and chronic health consequences, as listed by CDC and other health organizations.
- “Unemployment can also have negative health consequences. Those who are unemployed report feelings of depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, demoralization, worry, and physical pain. Unemployed individuals tend to suffer more from stress-related illnesses such as high blood pressure, stroke, heart attack, heart disease, and arthritis. In addition, experiences such as perceived job insecurity, downsizing or workplace closure, and underemployment also have implications for physical and mental health.” Heba M. Athar, M. M.-H. (2013, November 22). Unemployment — United States, 2006 and 2010 Supplements. Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services, pp. 27-32 Vol 62 (02). Retrieved from www.cdc.gov: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/su6203a5.htm
- The restaurant industry generated $5.5 billion in sales in 2018 and employed 129,900. With a modest estimate of 1% sales growth in 2 years the amount of lost sales due to COVID-19 MEASURES until July 7 equals $570 million and a loss of jobs at 68,800.
- According to this report, 40% of small businesses reported a large negative impact, 66% of businesses report major revenue decreases, and 75% of business requested paycheck protection program. 2% of small businesses shut their doors for good.
- School Closures
- The closure of school’s damaged the men and women STATE OF UTAH by destroying their right to contract with schools public or private for the education of their children. It also creates hardship on working parents who must choose between employment or childcare. This is a very substantial yet unreported economic impact.
- For colleges and universities, it eliminates the experience of teacher contact, labs, study group, social interaction, dating and courtship and recreational sports. This eliminates aspects of human society so vital to the existence of our life that no lawmaker in history thought to enumerate them as a natural right.
- The impact on young children and teenagers cannot be ignored. For many, losing their social groups and their learning trajectory has been devastating. Online learning has been a failure for many families struggling to adapt to working at home and conversion to virtual education. Certain children with learning disabilities with needs that fall outside the scope of their parent’s abilities to manage them have been harmed by school closures as well.
- UTAH CONSTITUTION ARTICLE 3 SECTION 4 [Free, nonsectarian schools.] Fourth:–The Legislature shall make laws for the establishment and maintenance of a system of public schools, which shall be open to all the children of the State and be free from sectarian control.
- Limits Visits to Senior Centers and People over 60
- This violates the first amendment clause, “the right of the people peaceably to assemble”. Beyond this it destroys the right of a grandparent to be visited by their grandchildren and an adult child to visit their parents when they are over 60. People in nursing facilities are vulnerable to neglect and abuse without the frequent monitoring of family members. Countless people have died in isolation due to these COVID-19 MEASURES.
- UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION FIRST AMMENDMENT Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
- Restricts Church Attendance
- This is mentioned separately because it violates two enumerated rights found in the Constitution for the United States, Bill of Rights Amendment 1. “the right of the people peaceably to assemble” and “the free exercise [of religion]” and;
- UTAH CONSTITUTION Sec. 4. [Religious liberty.] The rights of conscience shall never be infringed. The State shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; no religious test shall be required as a qualification for any office of public trust or for any vote at any election; nor shall any person be incompetent as a witness or juror on account of religious belief or the absence thereof. There shall be no union of Church and State, nor shall any church dominate the State or interfere with its functions. No public money or property shall be appropriated for or applied to any religious worship, exercise or instruction, or for the support of any ecclesiastical establishment. No property qualification shall be required of any person to vote, or hold office, except as provided in this Constitution.
- Discourages, Limits and or Prohibits the Exercise of Principles of Religion
- Visiting the sick, hospitalized, prisoners and those in need over 60 are important activities as mentioned in the Bible upon which Governor Gary Robert Herbert swore his oath. To prohibit or limit these things in any way is an attack on the duty of care that all men and women have.
- Matthew 25:35 “For I was an hungered, and yee gaue me meate: I was thirstie, and ye gaue me drinke: I was a stranger, and ye tooke me in: ”
- James 1: 27 Pure religion and vndefiled before God and the Facher, is this, to visit the fatherlesse and widowes in their affliction, and to keepe himselfe vnspotted from the world.
- REBUTTAL OF THE STATEMENTS BY THE RESPONDENTS
- The STATE OF UTAH COVID-19 MEASURES were implemented based upon at least three fundamental assumptions which were stated as facts. In order for the COVID-19 MEASURES to be justified, these three statements must be scientifically proven in the mouth of two or three witnesses.
- TRANSMISSION “COVID-19 can easily spread from person to person” (Utah Executive Order 2020-1)
- CAUSALITY “COVID-19… is caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.” (Utah Executive Order 2020-1)
- VERIFICATION There have been 38,209 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 281 deaths caused by COVID-19. (https://coronavirus.utah.gov/case-counts/ as of July 27th, 2020)
- The CDC states that :
- “COVID-19 is thought to spread mainly through close contact from person-to person.” https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/how-covid-spreads.html
- COVID-19 is an illness allegedly caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. COVID-19 cannot spread, only a so-called virus can. The CDC is flippant and careless with their vocabulary. They are issuing public health guidelines based on a “thought.” Not a fact, but a “thought.” The current national and global crisis creating mass hysteria, mass unemployment, destroying economies, ruining lives, generating unfathomable tension between otherwise peaceful human beings is based on a “thought.” No scientific evidence exists to prove that the SARS-CoV-2 is “easily” spread through close contact from person to person.
- There is substantial evidence that SARS-CoV-2 is not as transmissible as is being implied. The following points i.-iv. are excerpted from David Crowe’s extensive analysis and book project entitled “CoronaVirusPanic2.”
- “27 (66%) [of 41 early] patients had direct exposure to Huanan seafood market [i.e. about 1/3 did not]”. Huang C et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan China. Lancet. 2020 Jan 24. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140 6736(20)30183-5/fulltext
- “Of the 99 patients with 2019-nCoV pneumonia, 49 (49%) had a history of exposure to the Huanan seafood market…[which means that 51% did not have this history.]” Chen N et al. Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study. Lancet. 2020 Jan 30. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30211-7/fulltext
- A larger survey, including all the first 425 cases, showed that of those diagnosed January 1st or later, 72% had “No exposure to either market or person with respiratory symptoms”. Li Q. Early Transmission Dynamics in Wuhan, China, of Novel Coronavirus–Infected Pneumonia. N Engl J Med. 2020 Jan 29. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001316
- “The symptom onset date of the first patient identified was Dec 1, 2019. None of his family members developed fever or any respiratory symptoms. No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases.”
Huang C et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet. 2020 Jan 24.
- “Nearly 80% of patients with the new coronavirus in Japan have not passed on the infection to others regardless of the degree of their symptoms, a government panel of experts announced on March 2.” Nearly 80% of coronavirus patients in Japan have not infected others: experts. The Mainichi. 2020 Mar 3. https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20200303/p2a/00m/0na/012000c?fbclid=IwAR1mh4PzJDQyzW3b8Kc4V 86mXq9VqB0j_muBkXjGd03SIDeWnjUGSkH3-uU
- The majority of recently hospitalized patients in New York are people who have followed the precaution of staying home. 66% were retired or unemployed and not commuting to work Slattery D. ’Shocking’: 66% of new coronavirus patients in N.Y. stayed home: Cuomo. NY Daily News. 2020 May 6.
- To date, no research study has effectively isolated or purified the SARS-Cov-2 virus.
- To date, the SARS-CoV-2 virus has not been shown to meet Koch’s or Rivers postulates. These are the standards scientists use to establish causality between a microbe (SARS-CoV-2) and a defined illness (COVID-19.)
- The pathogen must be present in all cases of the disease.
- The pathogen can be isolated and purified from the host and grown in pure culture.
- The purified and isolated pathogen can then be injected into a healthy susceptible laboratory animal(s) and produce the same symptoms of the disease.
- The pathogen is re-purified and isolated from the new host and shown to be the same as the original pathogen.
- Initially, in January of 2020; COVID-19 was categorized by fever, shortness of breath and dry cough along with contact with known COVID-19 cases. As of today, the CDC has described this extensive list of possible signs and symptoms that SARS-CoV-2 virus causes:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- The STATE OF UTAH has encouraged all persons experiencing ANY of the above symptoms to get tested for COVID-19. This illustrates the indistinctive nature of the COVID-19 illness and the lack of specific criteria for testing.
- Any or all of these symptoms may be attributed to any of the following: other coronaviruses, influenza viruses, adenoviruses, respiratory syncytial viruses, cyanide poisoning, EMF exposure, excessive air pollution, medications, vitamin deficiencies, vaccinations etc.
- The RNA sequence attributed to “SARS-CoV-2” has not been ruled out to be of human bacterial or fungal origin. The RNA sequence may be the result of respiratory tract inflammation or normal bodily processes or non-pathogenic bacteria or fungi present in the mucous membranes.
- Another explanation recently offered is the RNA sequence attributed to SARS-CoV-2 may be part of an exosome. Exosomes are cellular particles that are identical in size and appearance to coronaviruses but are manufactured by human tissue in response to exposure to certain toxicants or stress.
- Recent vaccination with the flu vaccine has shown an increase of “viral interference” with coronaviruses. COVID-19 may be a post-vaccination syndrome that has yet to be identified or studied or is being actively ignored. Wolff GG. Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017-2018 influenza season. Vaccine. 2020;38(2):350-354. doi:10.1016/j.vaccine.2019.10.005
- 5G millimeter waves could induce coronavirus formation in dermatological cells. Fioranelli M, Sepehri A, Roccia MG, et al. 5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells [published online ahead of print, 2020 Jul 16]. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2020;34(4):10.23812/20-269-E-4. doi:10.23812/20-269-E-4
- VERIFICATION OF A PANDEMIC:
- Testing: Laboratory testing has been the hallmark of tracking the data of the so-named pandemic of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and COVID-19 “cases” and very basis for COVID-19 MEASURES and directives.
- The first type of test used to track the so-called SARS-CoV-2 virus is called reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain (RT-PCR) or nucleic acid amplification technique (NAAT) and is an amplification procedure of either DNA or RNA. For the alleged “SARS-CoV-2” virus the amplification would be of the suspected RNA sequence using reverse transcriptase enzyme techniques. These are the tests by which a nasopharyngeal or sputum or tracheal swab is obtained from the person. PCR or NAAT were never intended to be diagnostic of a virus and the inventor of the technology stated this.
- Results can be manipulated by how many amplification cycles are run. The more amplification cycles that are run, then a “positive” result or “match” becomes more likely.
- Results are not binary but in fact arbitrary. They do not indicate how much RNA is present in the person being tested nor is there an association between the amount of RNA present and the degree of symptoms or illness. “The viral load that was detected in the asymptomatic patient was similar to that in the symptomatic patients” Zou L et al. SARS-CoV-2 Viral Load in Upper Respiratory Specimens of Infected Patients. N Engl J Med. 2020 Mar 19; 382(12): 1177-1179. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2001737
- Without purification or isolation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, it is impossible to use PCR or NAAT as diagnostic test for SARS-CoV-2.
- Serological tests or antibody tests are the second type of test being used to track SARS-CoV-2 and they measure the presence of IgM antibodies (indicating current or very recent infection) and IgG antibodies (indicate past exposure to a virus) in the blood of a person suspected to have SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Current available serological tests are all accompanied by a disclaimer stating that “positive results may not be conclusive as they may reflect prior or current exposure to another coronavirus or may exhibit cross-reactivity with other coronaviruses.”
- ARUP Laboratories has contracted with the STATE OF UTAH to conduct SARS-CoV-2 testing through NAAT and Serological tests.
- ARUP states that their NAAT and serological tests for COVID-19 are operating under EUA and are not FDA approved. https://ltd.aruplab.com/Tests/Pub/3002638
- ARUP discloses that false-positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E. https://ltd.aruplab.com/api/ltd/pdf/480
- “TestUtah” is a Silicon Slopes initiative to partner “state leaders with private corporations to greatly increase the rate of COVID-19 testing” and limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2.
- TestUtah had a contract with the STATE OF UTAH to run the “majority” between March 31, 2020 and May 1st, 2020 for 5 million dollars.
- TestUtah and their affiliate companies; Co-Diagnostics Inc. and Nomi Health have been handling a significant proportion of Utah’s COVID-19 screening and laboratory testing.
- Despite knowledge of federal audits revealing concerning lab procedures in April of 2020 and a class action lawsuit against Co-Diagnostics Inc. filed on June 15th, 2020; the STATE OFUTAH renewed their contract with TestUtah through the middle July of 2020. This action put all men and women of Utah in a vulnerable position of relying on inaccurate tests and labs with questionable protocols for processing specimens. Not only did the contract renewal put unassuming men and women at risk, but also readily used taxpayer dollars to pay for the contract.
- The lab that is processing TestUtah’s coronavirus tests kept specimens at the wrong temperature, analyzed leaky samples against its own policy, and didn’t verify the accuracy of a machine it was using, according to federal inspectors. https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/06/12/state-extends-testutah/
- According to the proposed class action lawsuit filed by Gelt Trading LTD against Co-Diagnostics Inc and their directors; the reality of the specificity and sensitivity of their SARS-CoV-2 tests are far lower than their original claims of between 99.52% and 100%. According to the proposed lawsuit, up to 1 in 3 Utahns may receive a false positive result on their COVID-19 test conducted by TestUtah. Case 2:20-cv-00368-CMR Document 2 Filed 06/15/20
- Up to 1 in 3 Utahns tested for SARS-CoV-2 may have received a false positive result. “Risks to patients due to a false positive result could include the following: a recommendation for isolation of the patient, monitoring of household or other close contacts for symptoms, patient isolation that might limit contact with family or friends and may increase contact with other potentially COVID-19 patients, limits in the ability to work, the delayed diagnosis and treatment for the true infection causing the symptoms, unnecessary prescription of a treatment or therapy, or other unintended adverse effects.”
- On May 21st, of 2020, the CDC admitted to “mixing up” the results from positive PCR or “viral” tests and positive antibody tests, thereby affecting the total number of positive cases in an unknown amount. COVID-19 MEASURES and the degree of risk the Governor Gary R. Herbert and UTAH DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH leaders call in the STATE OF UTAH depends on their impression of the number of positive results. The logical consequence of this over-recording of positive cases creates terror in the men and women of the STATE OF UTAH and also gives health officials the impression of a higher risk situation than what is in occurring in reality; thereby causing the unnecessary implementation of more restrictive directive and excessive infringement on the rights and freedoms of the men and women and children of the STATE OF UTAH. https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/499085-cdc-acknowledges-mixing-up-coronavirus-testing-data
- MISREPRESENTATION OF MORTALITY DATA IN THE STATE OF UTAH
- On March 4th, 2020; the Division of Vital Statistics National Center for Health Statistics published Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths.
- “It is important to emphasize that Coronavirus Disease 2019 or COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.”
- Doctors are being directed to “assume” a cause of death and specifically report it without scientific evidence to validate such claims. This is a very important and unprecedented instruction in the coding mortality data.
- It is unknown how many deaths attributed to COVID-19 would have tested negative for COVID-19 thereby skewing mortality data and creating the false exaggeration of the severity and fatality of COVID-19.
- In the USA , all states are required to report cause of death for mortality statistics. The CDC has published weekly mortality statistics for 2019 and 2020 (from the most recent week) of all 50 states documenting 12 causes of death.
- COVID-19 has two specifications; one COVID-19 “Multiple Cause of Death” and the other “COVID-19 Underlying Cause of Death.” The mortality data for the STATE OF UTAH for the first 26 weeks of 2019 and 2020 are listed below. This data is drawn from: https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Weekly-Counts-of-Deaths-by-State-and-Select-Causes/muzy-jte6
i. Deaths from all causes
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 9910 – – 2020 9880 30 +0.37
ii. Deaths from Septicemia
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 0 – – 2020 0 0 0
1.Deaths due to septicemia from 2013-2018 averaged 189 per year. This shows either an omission of data or failure to report.
iii. Deaths from Cancer
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 1730 – – 2020 1668 62 -3.58%
iv. Deaths from Diabetes
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 301 – – 2020 370 69 +22.92
v. Deaths from Alzheimer’s
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 489 – – 2020 529 40 +8.18
vi. Deaths from Influenza and Pneumonia
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 132 – – 2020 79 53 -40.15%
vii. Deaths from Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 463 – – 2020 438 25 -5.40%
viii. Deaths from Kidney Disease
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 36 – – 2020 44 8 +22.22%
ix. Deaths from Symptoms not elsewhere classified
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 23 – – 2020 169 146 +634.78%
1. This increase seems excessively high and it might be evidence that COVID-19 has distracted the Utah Department of Health from another serious public health threat.
x. Deaths from Heart Diseases
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 2076 – – 2020 2012 64 -3.08%
xi. Deaths from Cerebrovascular Diseases (stroke)
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 502 – – 2020 474 28 -5.58%
xii. Deaths Covid-19 (U071 Multiple Causes of Death)
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 0 – – 2020 141 0 0
xiii. Deaths COVID-19 (U071Underlying Cause of Death)
Year # deaths # change % change 2019 0 – – 2020 109 0 0
- Septicemia deaths mysteriously disappear from an average of 189/year over the last 9 years to 0 in 2019 and 2020.
- A 40% decrease in influenza and pneumonia deaths in the place of a +0.37% change in overall mortality rate from all causes; combined with new mortality COVID-19 can be presumed to be a gross mis-representation of deaths attributed to COVID-19 or it can be inferred that COVID-19 deaths have always been part of the influenza and influenza-like category of illnesses and are just now subject to testing and are being re-categorized to instill fear into the population.
- The CDC has stated that the STATE OF UTAH has had an excess of 170 deaths this year (not related to COVID-19) but are likely related to COVID-19 MEASURES. These excess deaths could be due to people with heath conditions that did not seek medical or mental health care because they were made terrified of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and due to the COVID-19 MEASURES or delayed or perceived delayed access to services.
- A 22% increase in deaths due to kidney disease and 22% increase in deaths from diabetes may in fact be due to the STATE OF UTAH directive to postpone non-urgent surgeries and procedures.
- The data on excess suicides are not available for the STATE OF UTAH but since the directives directly raise the risk factors for suicide, we can assume that these death rates are also up in 2020.
- The medical treatment may be too aggressive and inappropriate causing the false impression that COVID-19 is more lethal than other illnesses. Intubation and ventilators are very invasive forms of treatment and have poor outcomes regardless of one’s COVID-19 status. These treatments are given to people who are typically already older and in ill health and then put in isolation in an incredibly stressful environment. No proof is offered that it is not the medical intervention that is killing those individuals marked as COVID-19 deaths.
- Some ICU doctors are claiming that the respiratory failure seen in COVID-19 patients is actually from loss of oxygen carrying capacity and not from pneumonia; meaning that using intubation and ventilators will not help the underlying mechanism for air hunger in many patients.
- PLANNED CONTINUATION OF THE TORT FROM COVID-19 MEASURES
- Leveraging a return to freedom on a COVID-19 Vaccine
- “Masks are our medicine now until we have a vaccine.” Dr. Tom Miller, Chief Medical Officer at University of Utah Health. https://kutv.com/news/local/gov-herbert-modifies-states-color-coded-plan-to-allow-all-utah-schools-to-reopen
- Herd immunity means enough people in a population become immune to a disease to make continued spread unlikely. Health experts such as Dr Angela Dunn have stated “we won’t reach herd immunity until a vaccine becomes available.” https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/14/21324219/coronavirus-postive-tests-daily-numbers-cases-pandemic-hospitalizations-10-new-deaths
- “Health officials currently believe a 70% immunization rate might be needed to gain herd immunity for the novel coronavirus, but that remains under investigation as the disease is still so new,” Tamara Sheffield, MD Medical Director, Community Health and Prevention at Intermountain Healthcare. https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/14/21324219/coronavirus-postive-tests-daily-numbers-cases-pandemic-hospitalizations-10-new-deaths
- Herd immunity is a biological concept taken from observation of the natural spread of so-called viruses through populations of animals or humans. The observation is that the disease becomes less severe and less transmissible as a greater percentage of the population has had exposure to the virus and developed immunity. Herd immunity is a construct to help understand natural occurrences, but it is not a perfect concept. It doesn’t take into account the many factors that contribute to the health and immunity of a population.
- Since herd immunity is derived from the observation of natural processes; it is false to assume that artificial inoculation with a vaccine will induce the same effect as natural transmission. Instead, as Mary Holland Esq suggests, it is more accurate to describe artificially induced immunity through vaccination to be the “herd effect.” Not all individuals respond to vaccines with the same antibody response as others and some people may not respond at all to a vaccine; therefore it is incorrect to assume that even if 70% of the population were vaccinated that this would induce enough to immunity to protect the spread of the disease. Holland, M.A. (2014) Herd Immunity and Compulsory Childhood Vaccination: Does the theory justify the law? Oregon Law Review Volume 1 Number 1, 1-48.
- “Utah Leads Together Volume 4” and “Phased Guidelines V4.8” released by Governor Gary R. Herbert outlines the latest risk phases and directives by degrees, high or red being the most restrictive and green or “new normal risk” being the supposed least restrictive.
- The fact that “green” or “new normal risk” attempts to normalize an environment of relative danger and establish certain conditions (i.e. masks or face coverings until a vaccine becomes available and continued social distancing, continued symptom checking and temperature monitoring, avoiding touching or consoling others etc.) for the return to a way of life; illustrates the deliberate destruction of the natural rights of women and men and also demonstrates the respondent’s intent to make these damages permanent.
- The end goal of these directives appears to give the STATE OF UTAH leverage on a return to a way of life through the coercion of a medical intervention with unknown efficacy and unknown consequences upon men and women. This will be a massive medical and social experiment perpetrated on the population of people in the STATE OF UTAH and a major infringement on our natural right to bodily sovereignty, freedom of religion and conscience and violates the Nuremberg Code;
- COVID-19 vaccines are being developed under “Operation Warp Speed” which is rushing COVID-19 vaccines to market without performing the necessary animal trials, the necessary clinical trials and the necessary observation of the effects on human health over time (ideally 5 years or more.) https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/06/16/fact-sheet-explaining-operation-warp-speed.html
- Historically, development of vaccines against respiratory viruses have induced “immune enhancement” which means that after an animal has been vaccinated, they develop a hyper-immune response upon exposure to the wild virus and die. Peeples, L. (2020, March 30.) News Feature: Avoiding pitfalls in the pursuit of a COVID-19 vaccine. PNAS, pp.8218-8221 Vol (117) 15.
- Moderna Inc. has partnered with the government agencies National Institute for Health and National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease, Human Health Services to create an mRNA vaccine for COVID-19. This vaccine is untested on a large human population, unproven in its outcomes, will not be subject to randomized double-blind placebo control trials and will by design, alter the recipient’s DNA.
- mRNA vaccines are a type of genetic modification and would be harmful to all human DNA.
- Studies to date only reveal the Moderna’s vaccine elicits an antibody response. No results are available showing the prevention of developing COVID-19 or preventing transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
- 20% of people who have taken part in the initial mRNA-1273 trial experienced severe adverse events or “grade 3 systemic events” after their second dose of the vaccine. https://investors.modernatx.com/news-releases/news-release-details/moderna-announces-positive-interim-phase-1-data-its-mrna-vaccine
- AstraZeneca is manufacturing a genetically modified adenovirus from chimpanzees with an S spike from the “novel coronavirus” integrated into its structure; called AZD1222. https://www.astrazeneca.com/media-centre/press-releases/2020/covid-19-vaccine-azd1222-showed-robust-immune-responses-in-all-participants-in-phase-i-ii-trial.html
- 300 million doses were secured by the USA in May of 2020.
- One can infer the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and the STATE OF UTAH has plans to distribute and/or “encourage” through potentially coercive strategies (i.e. limit access to certain services based on vaccine status.)
- AstraZeneca reports that their AZD1222 vaccine “did not lead to any unexpected reactions and had a similar safety profile to previous vaccines of this type.”
- This kind of statement is intentionally ambiguous and can be open to wide interpretation. This ambiguity leaves the Affirmant in a situation where he or she cannot fully weigh the risks of taking such a COVID-19 countermeasure and make an informed choice about their consent.
- The injection of a “genetically modified organism” originating from a non-human virus raises many ethical concerns and the Affirmant rejects this technology as the unethical manipulation of natural substances against religious and philosophical conscience.
- A possible scenario the STATE OF UTAH might be considering until a desirable SARS-CoV-2 vaccine is made available; would be that to relieve burden on the hospital system during “flu season” that people voluntarily or through mandates take the flu vaccine.
- The flu vaccine has been shown to increase viral interference with coronaviruses specifically, thereby potentially exacerbating the so-named epidemic.
- Any future mandate or requirement to take any vaccine as leverage against an individual’s access to a way of life is harmful violates the Nuremburg code 1 where people require full informed consent to any medical intervention or experiment and explicitly violates freedom of religion and conscience.
- Continued Political Pressure on Men and Women to wear face coverings
- From the “Utah Leads Together”: Mask or face coverings are now a permanent part of the “green phase” or “new normal risk” and the government is spending over 1million of taxpayer dollars to run a media campaign to strongly encourage their use in most public places.
- OSHA states that a hazardous atmosphere is “Atmospheric oxygen concentration below 19.5 percent or above 23.5 percent” Atmospheric oxygen concentration be maintained between 20.8 and 21 percent for safe human physiological functioning and any oxygen concentration below 19.5% are not safe. Masks and face coverings of varying materials and porosity have been demonstrated to drop oxygen concentration at the person’s mouth and nose to 19.5 percent and lower. OSHA states that at 19.5 percent oxygen air is considered “oxygen deficient” and any worker (or person) working or exerting themselves in such an environment can become symptomatic. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Federal Register. 5. Vol. 63. Washington, D.C: U.S. Government Printing Office, Office of the Federal Register; Jan 8, 1998. 29 CFR Parts 1910 and 1926 Respiratory Protection: Final Rule; pp. 1152–1300.
- Masks do not prevent transmission of respiratory viruses. The following points are derived from : https://www.technocracy.news/censored-a-review-of-science-relevant-to-covid-19-social-policy-and-why-face-masks-dont-work/
- N95-masked health-care workers (HCW) were significantly more likely to experience headaches. Face mask use in HCW was not demonstrated to provide benefit in terms of cold symptoms or getting colds. Jacobs, J. L. et al. (2009) “Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: A randomized controlled trial,” American Journal of Infection Control, Volume 37, Issue 5, 417 – 419. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19216002
- None of the studies reviewed showed a benefit from wearing a mask, in either HCW or community members in households (H). See summary Tables 1 and 2 therein. Cowling, B. et al. (2010) “Face masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: A systematic review,” Epidemiology and Infection, 138(4), 449-456. https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/epidemiology-and-infection/article/face-masks-to-prevent-transmission-of-influenza-virus-a-systematic- review/64D368496EBDE0AFCC6639CCC9D8BC05
- “There were 17 eligible studies. … None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.”
- bin-Reza et al. (2012) “The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: a systematic review of the scientific evidence,” Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses 6(4), 257-267. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/j.1750-2659.2011.00307.x
- “We identified six clinical studies … . In the meta-analysis of the clinical studies, we found no significant difference between N95 respirators and surgical masks in associated risk of (a) laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, (b) influenza-like illness, or (c) reported work-place absenteeism.” Smith, J.D. et al. (2016) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks in protecting health care workers from acute respiratory infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” CMAJ Mar 2016 https://www.cmaj.ca/content/188/8/567
- “Among 2862 randomized participants, 2371 completed the study and accounted for 5180 HCW-seasons. … Among outpatient health care personnel, N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza.” Radonovich, L.J. et al. (2019) “N95 Respirators vs Medical Masks for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Personnel: A Randomized Clinical Trial,” JAMA. 2019; 322(9): 824–833. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2749214
- “A total of six RCTs involving 9,171 participants were included. There were no statistically significant differences in preventing laboratory-confirmed influenza, laboratory-confirmed respiratory viral infections, laboratory-confirmed respiratory infection, and influenza-like illness using N95 respirators and surgical masks. Meta-analysis indicated a protective effect of N95 respirators against laboratory-confirmed bacterial colonization (RR = 0.58, 95% CI 0.43-0.78). The use of N95 respirators compared with surgical masks is not associated with a lower risk of laboratory-confirmed influenza.” Long, Y. et al. (2020) “Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks against influenza: A systematic review and meta-analysis,” J Evid Based Med. 2020; 1-9. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/jebm.12381
- On July 8th, 2020, Governor Gary R. Herbert announced that he has “constitutional authority” to mandate masks if he chooses and that masks will be required in the STATE OF UTAH schools K-12 for the upcoming 2020 school year for children over the age of 3. The Utah Code gives explicit rights to parents concerning the care and management of their children.
- The Governor cannot make laws. Utah Constitution Article VI, Section 1
- The Governor under emergency can only suspend existing laws. Utah Code 53-2a-209
- The Governor cannot name a class of people, businesses or organizations in his orders. Utah Code 63G-3-102.
- Effective 5/12/2020 Utah Code 62A-4a-201. Rights of parents — Children’s rights — Interest and responsibility of state.
- Under both the United States Constitution and the constitution of this state, a parent possesses a fundamental liberty interest in the care, custody, and management of the parent’s children. A fundamentally fair process must be provided to parents if the state moves to challenge or interfere with parental rights. A governmental entity must support any actions or allegations made in opposition to the rights and desires of a parent regarding the parent’s children by sufficient evidence to satisfy a parent’s constitutional entitlement to heightened protection against government interference with the parent’s fundamental rights and liberty interests and, concomitantly, the right of the child to be reared by the child’s natural parent.
- The fundamental liberty interest of a parent concerning the care, custody, and management of the parent’s children is recognized, protected, and does not cease to exist simply because a parent may fail to be a model parent or because the parent’s child is placed in the temporary custody of the state. At all times, a parent retains a vital interest in preventing the irretrievable destruction of family life. Prior to an adjudication of unfitness, government action in relation to parents and their children may not exceed the least restrictive means or alternatives available to accomplish a compelling state interest. Until the state proves parental unfitness, and the child suffers, or is substantially likely to suffer, serious detriment as a result, the child and the child’s parents share a vital interest in preventing erroneous termination of their natural relationship and the state cannot presume that a child and the child’s parents are adversaries.
- It is in the best interest and welfare of a child to be raised under the care and supervision of the child’s natural parents. A child’s need for a normal family life in a permanent home, and for positive, nurturing family relationships is usually best met by the child’s natural parents. Additionally, the integrity of the family unit and the right of parents to conceive and raise their children are constitutionally protected. The right of a fit, competent parent to raise the parent’s child without undue government interference is a fundamental liberty interest that has long been protected by the laws and Constitution and is a fundamental public policy of this state.
- The state recognizes that:
- a parent has the right, obligation, responsibility, and authority to raise, manage, train, educate, provide and care for, and reasonably discipline the parent’s children; and
- the state’s role is secondary and supportive to the primary role of a parent.
- Several Utah politicians are attempting to create a hostile climate for those choosing to not wear a mask or who may not be able to due to a health condition. This is explicit coercion of the men and women of the STATE OF UTAH into compliance and may be construed as domestic terrorism. Some health conditions that might prevent a person from choosing not to wear a mask or even being instructed to by a physician and may make an individual vulnerable to any form of attack from their co-men and women; include but are not limited to autism, sensory processing disorder, emphysema, asthma, lung cancer, cancer, pregnancy, heart failure, anemia, cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, PTSD.
- Lt Governor Spencer Cox “Wear a damn mask.” 6/24/2020 on a public post on Twitter.
- Utah Senator Jacob Anderegg “Choose to wear a freaking mask! There! I said it! Let the shaming begin.” 7/7/2020 on a public post on Facebook.
- Utah Governor Gary Herbert called a group of men and women in Utah County “foolish” and described the gathering as a “mob mentality” for showing up for public comment on so called mask requirements in schools. This group of men and women gathered peacefully without masks or social distancing to voice concerns over government policies; yet were disbanded from a state building based on public health policies. Again, the right to peaceful assembly is being infringed upon as well as the ability to institute a public comment on such obtrusive policies. https://kutv.com/news/local/gov-herbert-calls-crowded-utah-county-meeting-with-few-masks-foolish
- USA Patriot Act Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover “”domestic,”” as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act “dangerous to human life” that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.
3.School Re-Opening Guidelines Negatively Impact the Health of Children
- Despite children and younger people being at very low risk for COVID-19, the CDC is still strongly encouraging the recommendation of masks or face coverings for children over the age of three, encouraging social distancing and the limiting of social activities, increased frequency of disinfection, and staggered classes and virtual learning.
- Masks are especially harmful for children beyond the effect of reducing atmospheric oxygen available to their systems. Obscuring the face of caregivers create physiological and psychological distress in children based on well documented research into the “Polyvagal Theory” which describes how facial expression and vocal intonation affect physiological activation or calming through the vagal nerve. Attunement and attachment are the basis for all learning. Children must feel safe with their caregivers or teachers to learn and develop optimally. Attunement is how we focus on the internal state of another and occurs directly through facial expression and vocal intonation (Dan Siegel, MD.) The classic “Still Face Experiment” reveals how quickly young people fall into distress when they cannot read their care-givers facial expression. Masks directly obscure facial expression and vocal intonation thus increasing distress in children and young adults and obscuring their capacity to feel safe and interferes with learning, brain, social and emotional development. (see the extensive work of Dan Siegel, MD; Stephen Porges, PhD; Gabor Mate, MD; Allan Schore PhD on the vital importance of attachment, attunement and physical touch for human development.)
- THE STATE OF UTAH is requiring that ALL individuals accessing schools K-12 wear a mask. This policy increases the risk of individuals entering schools and school vicinities who may have malicious intent to kidnap children. Masks will make it impossible to identify an assailant should such an event arise and severely decreases the likelihood of a kidnapped child being found.
- Chronic disinfection interferes with the development of the gut microbiome. The gut microbiome and the developing immune system requires exposure to a variety of different microbes. Lack of exposure to a diverse variety of microbes early in life increases the risk of many diseases later in life. (Dirt is Good, Jack Gilbert PhD & Rob Knight, PhD)
- Proposed online curriculums will increase screen-time exposure in children which has been shown to disrupt sleep. Disrupted sleep is a risk factor for several health conditions such as metabolic syndrome, learning disabilities, endocrine dysregulation. In addition, chronic screen exposure has been shown to reduce brain development in key areas for language, executive function and empathy (UNICEF, Dr. Hutton, Harvard Medical School, Center on Media and Children’s Health at Boston Children’s Hospital)
- Loss of friends, social groups, caregivers, social isolation indoors and increased time online are all risk factors for depression and anxiety and suicide. (http://health.utah.gov/vipp/topics/suicide/
- CONCLUSIONS BASED ON FACTS AND STATEMENTS ABOVE
- The STATE OF UTAH is implementing destructive COVID-19 MEASURES which are negatively impacting the Affirmant’s rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
- These COVID-19 MEASURES are based on COVID-19 case numbers accounted for primarily through the use of tests that are not FDA approved and are not recommended for diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 as well as through the misrepresentation of data of the severity of COVID-19.
- Implementing highly restrictive measures relying on faulty data is negligent and/or malicious.
- The STATE OF UTAH is following the guidance of unelected public health officials (such as Dr. Angela Dunn) and implementing harmful directives regarding masks and face coverings in opposition to scientific conclusions that they are not effective at preventing transmission of respiratory viruses. In addition to threats of “complete shutdowns” if case numbers don’t stabilize. https://kutv.com/news/coronavirus/covid-memo-utah-quickly-getting-to-point-that-complete-shutdown-is-only-viable-option
- The COVID-19 MEASURES were based upon a “hypothetical” coronavirus outbreak promulgated 3 months before the coronavirus “pandemic” by vaccine entrepreneur and advocate Bill Gates through the Event 201(3) exercise sponsored by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as applied to the “novel coronavirus” and accepted by the United Nations World Health Organization. The measures were accepted upon the claim that a coronavirus tagged SARS-CoV-2 had been specifically identified, attributed to be the cause of a deadly disease and to be contagious from human to human without any scientific proof. The studies cited for acceptance of the measures do not offer proof of the isolation of a specific virus, do not offer proof that a virus is the cause of any disease, and do not offer proof that any virus is contagious.
- Notwithstanding, collection of confidential medical information (temperature/tissue samples) protected under HIPAA Regulation must be shown to be protected against data breaches or thereby provided specific methods employed against possible data breaches by those collecting such private confidential medical information as contractually agreed to by a binding consenting patient/doctor relationship. Any such attempt at collecting such private medical information apart from a binding consensual patient/doctor contract such as so-called “contact tracing” data is a violation of HIPAA Regulation.
- UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION Fourth Amendment Annotated : The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
- The COVID-19 MEASURES are in opposition to and infringe upon the free conscience of the Affirmant’s right to make independent decisions regarding their health well-being and livelihood.
- The COVID-19 MEASURES aim to diminish the very essence of humanity; facial expression and physical touch.
- These facts described above lead the Affirmant to question the veracity of the so named SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, the presence of SARS-CoV-2 and the validity of COVID-19 as a genuinely new and contagious illness that is a serious threat to the human species and warranting an extreme disruption to a peaceful and free way of life. Please note that terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to such terms in the Notice of Liability to which this Affidavit is attached.
I, __________________________________________Affirmant, a <man or woman> upon my full unlimited commercial liability, do affirm and say that I have read the above Affidavit and do know the contents to the very best of my knowledge to be true, correct, complete and not misleading; the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, autographed at ________________________ on the
____________ day of ___________ in the Year Two Thousand _____________.
[day – written] [month – written] [year – written]
_________________________________, All Rights Reserved. _______________________________
[Claimant/Affirmant] [print] [autograph]
___________________________________________, _____________________, ___________.
[mailing address of Claimant] [city] [state]
Witness [autograph] Witness [autograph]
Before me, the undersigned notary, appeared ______________________________________________, known to me to be the one whose name is subscribed above, and acknowledged execution of the same for the purposes therein contained.
Witness my hand and official seal this ______ day of _______________________, 20____.
NOTARY PUBLIC My Commission Expires:
BILL OF LADING
Ship From Ship To
From: __________________________________ To: Repersentative
Witness 1 [print name] Joe Smith
c/o __________________________________ YOUR Address
__________________________________ Your City, Utah
Witness 1 mailing address, city, state 84XXX
From: __________________________________ Witness 2 [print name]
__________________________________ Witness 2 mailing address, city, state Carrier
[affix tracking sticker here]
- Copy of NOTICE OF LIABILITY REGARDING COVID-19 MEASURES including Exhibit 1&2 from __________________________<Claimant Name, print>
- Copy of AFFIDAVIT from_____________________ <Claimant Name, print>
- Copy of this Bill of Lading
Original autographed documents have been retained by the claimant/Libellant.
For the purposes of verification, I, the undersigned witness, do personally verify that the documents listed above were placed in an envelope, sealed, and deposited at an official depository under the exclusive face and custody of USPS.
<Witness 1 Name> [autograph] Date
<Witness 2 Name> [autograph] Date