New TLT measurements in the Netherlands now go up to 40kms (25 miles) and find lake surfaces non-uniform with the Geoid surface. The surface of Lake Balaton (Hungary) and Lake Ijssel (Netherlands) are non convex and the curvature is not detectable. As all large bodies of water should follow the geo-potential surface. We definitely proved that the WGS84 model is incorrect.
News & Updates
- FECORE 501(c)3 Status Update
- Multistage Helium Balloon Project
- Airy’s Failure, FECORE’s Success
- FECORE is Calling You
- SALAD V2 News
- Progress FECORE Tax Exempt Status
- Mechanical Gyros and Testing Earth Spin
- Microwave Test October News
- Force the Level October 2018 News
- Final results: FECORE measurements disprove the WGS84 model by proving flat lake surface!
- Independent Research Group Finds Lake Ijssel Doesn’t Curve with Earth, Sets Terrestrial Laser Target Record
- Rebuilding the SALAD
- Balaton Video Documentary
- Success!! Laser Reaches 12km on Lake Balaton